When thinking of buying a property it is not rocket science, but if you don’t have an intelligent approach it could still cost you money. Let us look at some smart strategies to adopt while purchasing a property today.
1) Always stick to your budget. Don’t get carried away by a property that is being sold at a bargain, or has all the features that you were looking for, but is priced above your budget. The price of the house should be just right for you to afford your mortgage payments, fixed costs as well as other payments.
2) Evaluate each and every option, and not ignore one just because the listing photographs do not look appealing enough – you will often be surprised by hidden treasures.
3) Know when to walk away from a deal – for example, if the house inspection reveals certain serious defects. It is better to walk away from the deal than purchase a home that becomes a liability.
4) Always think long-term, we always advise our clients to think “Exit Plan”. Even if you are looking at living in the house for a short period, you should be ready for the possibility that it may not sell at the expected price when the time comes to exit, and you might have to hold the property for a longer period than you wanted.
5) Have a good experienced team helping and advising you. We are here to give advice AND options, way up the pros and cons, have you thought about this or that. As real estate agents with 16+ years experience we have relationships with our clients, and with you for the long haul.
Go into a possible purchase with knowledge and stats from sold’s in the area and a team you can trust. and communicate with. Text or Call us 403.850.0669 or email us at email@example.com