When you are thinking of buying a property in Calgary and Area it is not rocket science (but can be stressful). If you don’t have an intelligent approach it could still cost you extra money so let us look at some smart strategies to adopt while purchasing a home today.
1) The first strategy is to always stick to your budget. Don’t get carried away by a property that is being sold at a bargain, or has all the features that you were looking for, but is priced above your budget. The price of the house should be just right for you to afford your mortgage payments, fixed costs as well as other payments.
2) The second strategy is to evaluate each and every option, and not ignore one just because the listing photographs do not look appealing enough – you will often be surprised by hidden treasures.
3) The third strategy is to know when to walk away from a deal – for example, if the house inspection reveals certain serious defects. It is better to walk away from the deal than purchase a home that becomes a liability.
4) The fourth strategy is to always think long-term, we always advise our clients to think “Exit Plan”. Even if you are looking at living in the house for a short period, you should be ready for the possibility that it may not sell at the expected price when the time comes to exit, and you might have to hold the property for a longer period than you wanted.
5) The fifth strategy is to have a good experienced team helping and advising you. We are here to give advice AND options, way up the pros and cons, (have you thought about this or that). As a Real Estate Associate with 17 years experience, and a Guild member of The Institute of Luxury Home Marketing myself and the tream are in our client relationship for the long haul.
Go into a possible purchase with knowledge and stats from sold’s in the area and a team you can trust. email@example.com