5 Tips To Blitz Your Bathroom
5 Tips to Blitz Your Bathroom
- Update the First-Aid Kit – Easy to forget until you need it! But this needs to be done at least every six months - so spring cleaning is a good reminder.
- Remove Old Cosmetics and Beauty Products.
- Curtains and Blinds – Wash curtains and dust the blinds.
- Clean All Tile areas including Grout, air vents, light fittings and wipe switches.
- Wash Out Trash Can – Empty the trash, then clean out the inside of the can. Maybe keep a paper bag in it for easy emptying.
Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.