Have the right Real Estate Team Working for You - Experience Does Matter
One of the most intimidating aspects of the process of purchasing a home is that of the search. Buyers are often confused as to where to start. So let’s look at the right way to start searching for a home, and all the things you will need to consider.
1) The first thing that you will need to consider is the area of the city or outskirts that you would like to buy a house. After deciding on the area, you should also decide on the exact location. This decision will have to be made after preparing a priority list.
2) You need to decide what is most important to you, is it access to your workplace, schools for the kids, the need for a quiet neighbourhood, good shopping and recreational areas. Regarding schools, consider also do you need to change schools for the catchment area you may be in, and where is the school bus pick up!
3) Don't select a location just because it is a prestigious address. This is where you will be living with your family, what really matters is being comfortable in the location. If you like an area outside the City limits consider first the logistics and travel time. How long is the travel time each day to take and pick up the kids from school and sports.
4) Work out the house you can afford in Calgary, don't be "house poor". It is extremely important to accurately assess how much home you can afford. It is not always about what a bank will give maximum, consider your entire financial situation. Consider holidays also - you have to have a life - outside your home!
5) You may not get exactly all that you want, and you may have to compromise on certain things. But there will be some things that are not for compromising, like all the things that work for you that we mentioned above. Don’t fall for the “It’s OK we can live with that” scenario either, because for re-sale it could come back to haunt you!
6) Did we say pick the right team when searching for a home? All the effort will make sure that you save time and money in the long run. Your home is a huge investment, and you want to make sure it totally works for you and your family.
Text / Call us to discuss your needs Direct : 403.850.0669 or firstname.lastname@example.org